Giving back to the Conservancy can benefit your business by showing your most valued customers that you are concerned with the needs of a local nonprofit that provides so much to so many. You will receive recognition within the Park, on our website, Facebook, and printed materials as a sponsor of an event or program or a garden. Your company name and logo will be on banners and signs displayed in the park, on electronic marketing media, on garden display signs, and at our annual meeting.
As a world-class park, it requires world-class supporters. Your support will reinforce your leadership in community and environmental initiatives and enhance the quality of life in greater Hartford and central Connecticut not just for the public but also for your employees, customers, and their families.
Please contact the Elizabeth Park Conservancy at 860-231-9443 to discuss partnership opportunities and other ways to support the Park. We are happy to meet with you at your office or have you visit the park for a tour to develop a package that meets your philanthropic and marketing goals.
There are several ways corporations and businesses can support Elizabeth Park and the work of the Elizabeth Park Conservancy.
Support one of the park gardens
- Underwrite one of our gardener, horticulturist, or summer intern positions
Support a free public event as a sponsor
- Greenhouse Show, Rose Week, Garden & Park Tours, and Summer Concerts
Employee Volunteer Days
- Build employee cohesiveness and camaraderie with a Volunteer Day in the park
- Support your employee donations by designating us in a matching gifts program
- Donating products and services can provide budget relief while showcasing a product or service to attract target markets
Host a Promotion or Marketing Day for the Park
- Partner with us for a percent of sales day or marketing campaign
Entertain at the Pond House Café and Banquet Hall
- Elizabeth Park Conservancy receives a percentage of sales from the Pond House Café
- When you hold your business meetings, entertain clients, or host large events, you are supporting the Conservancy